Our Quality policy is to manufacture products which comply with the specifications established and agreed with our customers at a realistic and marketable cost, and to deliver them on time. In order to implement the policy, we will follow a continuous programme of improvement, based on prevention rather than detection of faults.
We will provide a safe working environment for all our personnel and continually check and redefine product safety levels to ensure customer safety, and to always be aware of the environmental implications of all our processes and practices.
- Learn the requirements of our customers and teach our employees
- Provide the Correct Necessary Equipment to get the job done right
- Provide a Safe and Pleasant working environment
- Operate a Get It Right First Time approach
- Implement Continuous Improvement through Research and Development
- Protect the environment by using cleaner, safer working practices
- Operate within *Government Guidelines
- Set goals in achieving recognized Accreditations
- Deliver On Time at the Right Price