Canadian Rigger Working Gloves
Rigger gloves are the type of PPE gloves used for a variety of general handling and industrial application popular within the construction industry, handling tasks advantages of rigger gloves is their incredible versatility and a good level of protection with abrasion, impact, and cutting resistance.
- Premium quality canadian rigger working gloves.
- Made with durable cowhide split leather.
- Durable and sportive double palm.
- Fleece lining inside for comfort.
- Rubberized safety cuff on back.
- Yellow pipping on cuff edges.
- Premium cotton on back side.
- Available in all colors, sizes and combinations.
- Multi purpose constructions general handling.
- EN Compliance: CE
- EN 388: 2016, 4244X/EN 420: 2003+A1:2009
Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Indigo, Light-Blue, Red, Yellow
Extra Large, Extra Small, Large, Medium, Small