Canadian Rigger Working Gloves
Rigger gloves are type of PPE gloves used for variety of general handling and industrial application popular within construction industry, handling tasks advantages of rigger gloves is their incredible versatility and good level of protection with abrasion, impact and cutting resistance.
- Premium quality canadian rigger working gloves.
- Made with durable cowhide split leather.
- Durable and sportive single palm.
- Inside fully winter lined.
- Kevlar stitched.
- Rubberized safety cuff on back.
- Black pipping on cuff edges.
- Premium cotton on back side.
- Available in all colors, sizes and combinations.
- Multi purpose constructions general handling.
- EN Compliance: CE
- EN 388: 2016, 4133X/EN 511/EN 420: 2003+A1:2009
Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Indigo, Light-Blue, Red, Yellow
Extra Large, Extra Small, Large, Medium, Small