Fire Fighting Gloves
Leather firefighting gloves are a type of fire glove made from leather materials. They are popular among firefighters for their durability and heat-resistant properties. Leather gloves can be made from cowhide, goatskin, or deerskin, and the type of leather used can affect the glove’s overall performance and durability.
Leather firefighting gloves are often lined with materials such as Kevlar or Nomex to provide additional protection against heat and flames. The gloves are designed to cover the entire hand and wrist and may also feature reinforced palms and fingers for added protection against cuts and punctures.
Leather gloves are known for their ability to resist abrasions, cuts, and tears, making them suitable for use in a wide range of firefighting scenarios. However, they may not provide the same level of dexterity and flexibility as other types of gloves made from synthetic materials.
- Made with FR & water repellent Leather.
- Inside water proof & aramid lining with increase grammage lining with kevla.
- Reflective element on back with tightening strap.
- Kevlar stitched.
- Available in all color and sizes.
- EN Compliance:
- EN 659 : 2003+A1-2008, EN 407, EN 388:1531X, EN 420:2003+A1:2009
Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Indigo, Light-Blue, Red, Yellow
Extra Large, Extra Small, Large, Medium, Small